Job opportunity in Singapore - IT Support & Deployment Engineer
Dualog is a Norwegian-based company providing maritime data communication services to major ship-owners and ship managers worldwide. Our customer base is growing rapidly and we are therefore expanding our technical team in Singapore with several positions to be filled. Training will be provided, and there is good potential for personal growth, development and good work exposure as part of a dynamic and skilled team with English as the work language. The Support and Deployment engineer will be part of the vessel support team with the following responsibilities.
- Deploying Dualog software on customer vessels; Installations, migrations, troubleshooting, etc. Willingness to travel and work externally and on board vessels is a must.
- Providing 1st and 2nd line technical support to our maritime customers and their shore based it departments, either remotely from the Singapore office or travelling on site.
- Working closely with colleagues in Singapore and Norway in a team based environment as part of the 24/7 technical support service.
- Visiting customer offices and vessels throughout South-East Asia and Middle East regions.
Key Personal Skills
- Customer service attitude and experience
- Good communication skills, written and spoken English is a must
- Ability and experience of working both in team and individually
Key Technical Skills
- Networking and network troubleshooting – IP/DHCP/DNS
- Microsoft server 2003 & 2008
- Microsoft Windows XP & 7
- Database maintenance – Oracle and/or other DB
- IT project management
- PC and server hardware knowledge
- Knowledge and experience of maritime satellite communication is an advantage.
- Bachelor degree or Diploma with Merit in IT/Electronics/Communication or related education or proven similar experience.