Join our Global Sales Department
We are currently recruiting for Sales Managers in:
:: Europe (Oslo)
Looking for a challenging technical sales position
in a team that truly backs you up?
This is a hands-on sales position where you manage short and long sales processes. You must have the ability to master technical sales, truly understand our product line and be able to demonstrate value to customers. Our experience shows that those sales managers who fully understand the sales process will increase their level of success substantially.
You will be responsible for a range of potential customers - from ship owners and managers to suppliers to the shipping industry.
As the old saying goes, “Sales is a numbers game”. The value you bring will be measured by the value of the contracts you close, but the way you go about delivering that is up to you. Your passionate, creative approach, coupled with our experience of what works in the market, will be the key to your success. You can focus on big clients, automated sales to many, sales to suppliers to the industry or any other way you can best create revenue.
You must be a self-driven network builder. We believe that success comes from structured, hard work.
- Responsible for sales of Dualog’s services to international shipping companies
- Drive the complete sales process from cold calling to signing of contracts including:
- Generate and qualify sales leads
- Review, analyse and prioritise sales leads, and strategise on how to pursue viable ones
- Prepare and conduct sales presentations
- Provide technical input on use and application of Dualog services to potential customers
- Prepare monthly reports detailing activities and progress against established goals, identify challenges and propose action
- Participate in networking activities and have insight on trends and competitive landscape in the region
- Passionate about strategic solution sales
- Result-oriented and self-driven
- Possess a positive, structured and confident approach
- Strong in written, verbal, presentation and negotiation skills in English
- Able to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Business degree or related professional qualification/experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in strategic solution sales and sales process management
- Proven sales track record
- Willingness to travel, both in the region and long-distance
- Possess knowledge and experience in IT
- Knowledge and experience from the shipping industry and maritime satellite communications is an advantage.
To join our team, please submit your
CV along with a cover letter to the right.
It will help us to choose you if you have a proven sales track record.
When you apply, please include your proven results in previous jobs
as well as what makes you unique in this job.
Click here if you want to read more about us.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Updated 29 May 2019