Smart Ship Seminar & Networking Event in Imabari, Japan
When: Oct 21th, 2019 | 14:00 - 19:30
Where: Imabari Kokusai Hotel, Japan
Maritime Seminar and Networking event organized by Royal Norwegian Embassy, Trade & Technology Office in cooperation with Seagull Maritime, Marlink, NAVTOR, Dualog and Tero Marine.
- Onboard training - New technologies for improved learning outcome
- Smart Shipping – Smart Navigation
- Profitability with Fleet Management Software
- Safe and Smart Surfing with Dualog Onboard - Protect, control and manage your Maritime Internet for business and crew
- Maritime IT solutions and Compliance
Ship owners and operators are facing great challenges in keeping up their vessels and operations being compliant to the all sorts of regulatory requirements from international organizations and individual ports. And in parallel, they need to reduce the cost, maximize the efficiency and safety, as well as welfare of the crews. However, the latest technology can help the owners and operators to be compliant with less effort and cost. With this seminar, we aim to learn how we can achieve compliance in a smart way.
The event takes place Monday October 21, 2019, 14.00 – 18:30, followed by a reception.
More information can be found here
, or go directly to the registration page.