Smart Ship Seminar & Networking Event in Tokyo
When: Oct 18th, 2019 | 12:30 - 17:30
Where: The Aurora Hall, Royal Norwegian Embassy in Tokyo. 5-12-2 Minami-Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Maritime Seminar and Networking Reception organized by Royal Norwegian Embassy, Trade & Technology Office in cooperation with Seagull Maritime, Marlink, NAVTOR, Dualog and Tero Marine.
- Onboard training - New technologies for improved learning outcome
- Smart Shipping – Smart Navigation
- Profitability with Fleet Management Software
- Safe and Smart Surfing with Dualog Onboard - Protect, control and manage your Maritime Internet for business and crew
- Maritime IT solutions and Compliance
Ship owners and operators are facing great challenges in keeping up their vessels and operations being compliant to the all sorts of regulatory requirements from international organizations and individual ports. And in parallel, they need to reduce the cost, maximize the efficiency and safety, as well as welfare of the crews. However, the latest technology can help the owners and operators to be compliant with less effort and cost. With this seminar, we aim to learn how we can achieve compliance in a smart way.
The event takes place Tuesday October 18, 2019, 15:30 – 18:40, followed by a reception. After the seminar, all registered seminar participants will be invited by Norwegian Ambassador Ms. Inga Nyhamar to a buffet dinner reception.