Innovation Garage develops IT products for the future maritime industry.
The company was founded by Dualog, the industry leader in optimising Internet at sea.
The Garage is built upon a long tradition of start-ups in the IT industry. Facebook, Google, Apple, and Hewlett Packard all started out in a small room - or a garage.
1. Believe you can change the world.
2. Work quickly, keep the tools unlocked, work whenever.
3. Know when to work alone and when to work together.
4. Share tools and ideas. Trust your colleagues.
5. No Politics. No bureaucracy. (These are ridiculous in a garage.)
6. The customer defines a job well done.
7. Radical ideas are not bad ideas.
8. Invent different ways of working.
9. Make a contribution every day; if it doesn’t contribute, it doesn’t leave the garage.
10. Believe that together we can do anything.
While Dualog is the primary customer, Innovation Garage can sell its inventions to any customer. We partner with innovative companies in the maritime industry.
The Garage works on ground-breaking and interesting projects. We move fast, break things, fail, learn and innovate. And yes, we run Hackathons on a regular basis.
As long as we can create waves, we put our heart and soul into it.
Innovation Garage consists of top IT developers who can innovate and get things done. We are here to move the maritime industry forward.
Fasten your seatbelts - the 70th episode of the Shipping Podcast is out. It’s all about the new era in shipping with our Innovation Manager, Geir Isene.
Click here to listen: http://bit.ly/2znGfZk
For our latest Open Source projects, please click here.
Get in touch with us? Send our Innovation Manager, Geir Isene, an email.
Updated March 2018.